ADGA membership renewals

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by Cotton Eyed Does, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Cotton Eyed Does

Cotton Eyed Does New Member

For the Frugal members who sometimes procrastinate....reminding you to get your ADGA membership renewals in before December 31st. They are $21.00 now, but will be $26.00 after Jan. 1st.

2. BlissBerry

BlissBerry Guest

Ah Chris,

You might want to remind us again the end of December. This is waaaayyy to early to send in dues that aren't 'due' until December 31st! :lol

Sara

3. ozark_jewels

ozark_jewels New Member

Thanks for the reminder......I'm finally getting enough money together to register this years kids(yes, I'm one of the cheapies who always waits for that $1.00 drop :lol), might as well renew while I'm at it!

4. Caprine Beings

Caprine Beings New Member

Or mid- November! Too much going on to think about that now ;). Now I'll have this little bug in the back of my head going "Money! ADGA! Money! ADGA! for two months :biggrin Tammy

5. Cotton Eyed Does

Cotton Eyed Does New Member

Yeh, that's what I'm doing. I had to order some things from ADGA so I went ahead and sent my renewal in before I forgot it........Again!!
    Sara.............this probably won't cross my mind again til next year. :lol I've also got ABGA (Boer Goat) renewal to send in too and it is $50.00. I can do one this month and one next month and then in December the $ can go for Christmas presents. :biggrin

6. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

Yep Emily, me also. I register all kids, tansfer all goats and pay my dues all at one time, when the fee is down. Vicki

7. trueblessings

trueblessings Member

Me too!

08 Kid registration and 09 Membership renewal paid! :woohoo

Come on Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biggrin

Lynn

8. Ravens Haven

Ravens Haven New Member

Thanks for the reminder. Thank goodness I did mine early this year so I wouldn't forget b/c I would.

9. Theresa

Theresa New Member

Thanks for the reminder. I got to get 1 more registration sent in and renewal.
    Theresa

10. haeema

haeema New Member

Thanks for the reminder!!! Are you going to do the same with daylight savings time :laughcry

11. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

Geeze Trudy, wouldn't that be nice? I am always the last one to know everything :) vicki

12. Secondairy

Secondairy Member

Thanks for the reminder! Where do I go within the ADGA website to do an early online renewal? I completely forgot last spring to renew, and missed the March 1 deadline. I would like to do it now since I 'got it on the brain' :)

Kelly :)

13. Terry

Terry Member

I mailed mine last week, Autumn reminded me, if not I would have forgot about it.
    Terry

14. pettigrewfarms

pettigrewfarms New Member

:thankyou I will get my in this week
    Deana

15. coso

coso Guest

I always try to renew my ADGA and ALC around Thanksgiving. Thanks for the reminder though!!