A price went DOWN

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by LynninTX, Jan 7, 2008.

1. LynninTX

LynninTX New Member

I always love seeing this....

I so appreciate our feed store because though his prices go up... they also come down matching what he pays...

2 yrs ago I bought liquid calcium for $3.95/bottle, today it was $3.70/bottle (both 500ml).

And it is rare that he is not lower than TSC....

2. Chaty

Chaty New Member

:biggrin Hey that is Great ...who dont like to save Money??? Thats Great

3. stacy adams

stacy adams New Member

What kind of liquid calcium is it? I've been having issues with oral stuff. :?

4. LynninTX

LynninTX New Member

Durvet
    oral Cal MPK
    500ml

NOT as good as the injectable CMPK... but was recommended to me over the other orals.

It does NOT burn them!

I used it 2 yrs ago to pull an older doe out of hypocalcemia...

TSC does not carry it... neither of our local ones anyway...

5. Kaye White

Kaye White New Member

That's the same one I use and it doesn't burn. I've tried a few more and got the burn...I stick with Duravet. I also keep it in the refrig. and give it cold. Several of my does would suck it out of the syringe. I REALLY hope I don't even have to take it out this year!
    Kaye

6. LynninTX

LynninTX New Member

Mine is in the fridge too...

7. LynninTX

LynninTX New Member

After reading your post Stacy I told dh when he was out looking NOT TO BUY ANYTHING if he could not find this one...

like I said TSC did not have it, but I had enough still in the fridge to last the weekend... and had him pick up 2 today...

8. Melissa

Melissa New Member

I wish feed stores would do this. I've never had to use any cmpk (nocking on wood as we speak) hope it stayes that way.

-Melissa

9. Cotton Eyed Does

Cotton Eyed Does New Member

My dry horse mix went up again today. $10.45 for a 50# bag. And the Shell station had gas for $3.11 a gallon :crazy

Glad you had a nice surprise with your price going down. That is really nice when they pass on the savings to you. Our feed store does the same when he can.

10. Sondra

Sondra New Member

yep mine too my barley went down there for awhile and he also gives me a heads up when prices are going up so I can get extra at existing price.