The goats of DragonLair

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge Memorials' started by dragonlair, Apr 21, 2011.

1. dragonlair

dragonlair New Member

Zoe, you were my bestest, most favorite girl in the world. You were always so sweet and loving and a great mommy and milker.

Chrysta, I loved you too, even though we had our differences, you were a sweet girl and so typically Alpine.

Singer and your unborn kids, You kept me on my toes and I loved you. You always had beautiful babies and I know these would have be wonderful too.

Aine, you were your mothers wonderful daughter and would have been just like her.

Essy, you were more Nubian than Alpine and were sweet and just beginning to be a super milker.

Roxy, you were just like your mother and I know you would have been a real beauty and great mom. Your unborn kids would have had spots, I know in my heart they did. They would have been beautiful because you were too.

Pan, you were such a sweet buck, so much of a mommas boy. Your kids were just as friendly and beautiful.

Sparkle- you were my tiny bottle baby with a huge will to live. My mommas girl who loved to be cuddled.

Dazzle- my bigger, stronger bottle girl with the beautiful color and personality.

Pele- My first born daughter from your dad. You were a beauty and would have been great in the show ring. You had it all.

Pandora- with your unusual coloring and spots to be, you would have been striking. Second daughter of your father, you would have been a contender in the ring also.

Tank, Frosty and Victor- You were beautiful, friendly, smart boys who were to go to a new home this weekend.

I'm so sorry my babies. I wish I didn't have to go to work and leave you home. I should have been here to protect you. I love you and miss you and this place feels so empty without you.

I'm so sorry babies, there is so much else I should say but I am not dealing with this very well. My heart is broken.

2. Seamus

Seamus New Member

:sniffle :down beautiful tribute

3. Tallabred

Tallabred New Member

I just don't know what to say - beautiful, sad words.

4. MF-Alpines

MF-Alpines New Member

I'm so sorry. Just so sorry.

5. Oat Bucket Farm

Oat Bucket Farm New Member

I am so,so sorry. You wrote a beautiful tribute that has me in tears.

6. nightskyfarm

nightskyfarm New Member

You loved them so much. What a moving eulogy. In time, it will get easier to cope. Hugs to you, Sully.

7. GoatFarmers

GoatFarmers New Member

I'm sssssssooooo sorry ;,,,,,,,( I wanna cry with u!!!!

If u don't mind my asking, what happened?

8. hsmomof4

hsmomof4 New Member

A disturbed neighbor boy set her barn on fire. :(

9. kanimiro

kanimiro New Member

that is a very good post