Should I breed my 2yo Nubian with precocious udder?
We have two Nubian does big two years old and never been bred but we were planning to breed now. They both have precocious udder currently, otherwise they seem perfectly healthy yet. Should I wait to breed them until the milk has reabsorbed? Or just go ahead and breed them on schedule? Thank you in advance!
I have a 2 year old Oberhasli that had a precocious udder. I bred her. She finally dried up about 3 months along, then the 3-1/2 months she bagged up again. At 4 months she was dripping milk all over the place. I started milking her out every other day until a week before her due date. She had triplets. It worked out well so far. She was a FF and just a wonderful mom.