Dairy Goat Info Forum > General Category > Dairy Goat Info > Mega-Bucks Semen Collection

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2011, 05:54 PM   #1
tlcnubians

Liked 86 Times on 57 Posts

Default Mega-Bucks Semen Collection

Last call for anyone who might be interested in bringing their bucks over to the farm to be collected. Cam Faircloth with Mega-Bucks Semen Service will be at our place on Monday, October 24th. He charges $5 per straw with a 30 straw minimum. If the buck can't be collected or the semen can't be frozen and thawed and show viable sperm, there's no charge. If you want your buck(s) collected, please email me a copy of your goats' ADGA pedigree and the number of straws you want to have put up so Cam can preprint the straws before he gets to our place. My email address is tlcgoats@peoplepc.com.

I'm leaving for the ADGA Convention next Saturday, October 15th and will be gone all that week so I'll need to send Cam the information before I leave.

Thanks! Caroline

www.tlc-farms.com
www.tlc-farms.com/soap.htm

Purebred and American Nubians that show and milk. Handcrafted goat milk soaps and lotions.

Old 10-05-2011, 07:54 PM   #2
Cotton Eyed Does

Liked 15 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 24

Default Re: Mega-Bucks Semen Collection

Is he going to be selling any semen while he is there? Geoff and Nancy Masterman used to have catalogs (better than the Sears Christmas Wish Book ) that you could flip through and purchase from tanks they had there with them.

Christy Benge Edwards
Find me on Facebook

Cotton Eyed Does Dairy Goats
1 Boer Doe, 2 Nubian x Boer doelings
Holstein X heifers, Jersey bull
http://www.freewebs.com/cottoneyeddoes

Old 10-05-2011, 08:55 PM   #3
tlcnubians

Liked 86 Times on 57 Posts

Default Re: Mega-Bucks Semen Collection

He always has some semen with him but I don't think he has a catalog. I can bring you catalogs back from Convention if you'd like. BioGenics usually has a really nice one they publish each year. You can email Cam at megabuckscf@aol.com and see what he has in his tank. Caroline

www.tlc-farms.com
www.tlc-farms.com/soap.htm

Purebred and American Nubians that show and milk. Handcrafted goat milk soaps and lotions.